Saturday, March 3, 2012

On to Bigger and Better things...I hope

So I think I've decided to trunk THE TORY'S DAUGHTER and YANKEE BELLE. I think the basic idea of both of these novels are good, but they just need to be enhanced more.

I think I might give YA another try with a retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

It's a little discouraging knowing that something I've worked so hard on for the past year will be pushed aside. I'm not deleting the document, or completely giving up in the story, but I think both need to be rewritten entirely if I ever want to be able to sell them.

Anyways, I hope I'm on to some better things and am looking forward to starting my next story.

In the spirit of Disney--the versions of the fairytales I grew up with--I leave these two quotes.






Also, the semester is going surprisingly well. No roommate drama again!

No comments:

Post a Comment