Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wishes for a Happy New Year

Hello all! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I know Santa was very kind to me this year as I have recieved the movie The Conspirator, The Victoria and Albert Museum book Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century Fashion in Detail (It's what I like to all an eye-gasm...everything is sooooo pretty!), and an iPad.

I always hate the first few days after Christmas. I really want to curl up and watch A Christmas Carol, or listen to my music while sitting near the fire. Alas, however, this joyous season is soon coming to a close.

Still, I'm hopeful for the New Year and have gotten a good leg-up on my new story. :)

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you all recieve an agent and a contract...I know that's what I'm hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. Traditionally, you have twelve days--I say live it up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete