Sunday, January 15, 2012

Feeling a Little Homesick

I've only been in school one week, and already I miss home.

My parents came into town to celebrate my dad's birthday. We had fun going to two Civil War battle sites, dinner at Outback Steakhouse, and finished the night with some Dunkin Donuts.

I literally said good-bye to them an hour ago, and already I miss them terribly.

I don't have this really intense longing for home, but I'm already looking forward to summer. I'm just not that enthusastic about this semester. :(

I know this sounds stupid, but there are no cute/interesting/nice guys in any of my classes. I was kind of hoping I'd meet someone in my American History class, thinking we could bond over talks of the American Revolution or something. I know, I'm terribly sappy.

Anyways, my roommates and friends are all busy and I can't look at my geology book anymore. *Sigh* I just want to go home and be with my family.

What helps you get through hard times like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment